Wednesday, September 24, 2014


Our Favorites: September 24, 2014

Happy Wednesday! This is a new section we've thought up where we each share one item that we are absolutely obsessed with. So we each picked one item and we want to share with you why we love them!

Burt's Bees Lip Crayon


I am so in love with Burt's Bees new lip crayon! It's like the perfect mix of lipstick and chapstick that looks and feels totally natural when it's on. It even makes your lips smoother! I got it in color 417 Niagra Pverlook but I am so going back and getting all the colors l o l.

Mac Eyeliner


Recently I've been super into putting eyeliner on my waterline. It gives my eyes the definition while making my eyes pop! I went to Mac and discovered the Teddy eyeliner which is a deep brown with specks of gold. It's the perfect eyeliner for any color eyes! If you get a chance, definitely pick this eyeliner up!

Brandy Melville Top


I recently ordered an online shipment of some Brandy Melville clothes and this was the stand out piece in the haul. It is such an amazingly soft fabric which makes it so comfortable. I also love the embroidery on the pocket with the palm tree and the little "L.A.". Brandy Melville has this same top with many different pictures on the pocket which I would check out if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment